ECM believes that through planting and developing churches which evangelise and disciple the people of Europe, we will see the continent transformed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- ECM plants churches in places in Europe where the gospel is rarely or no longer heard.
- ECM strives towards churches that become self-supporting and independent of mission agencies, and looks for future leaders who can be developed.
- ECM sees every church as a visible witness of the gospel in society and therefore encourages the members to be actively involved.
- ECM gives priority to the spiritual growth of the believers in the church through teaching, training and equipping with resources.
- ECM aims to encourage relevant expressions of church in each location as well as partnering across denominational barriers.
- ECM works with the local church in each country and where possible with other mission agencies and organisations
In the last 10 years, ECM has been involved in 158 church planting projects. ECM is currently working in 80 projects.
Please pray with us that many new churches will grow into strong communities of love that can share Christ where they live and work.