OUR IRISH OFFICE
The ECM Ireland office works with a team of office staff, board members and volunteers to recruit, deploy and support missionaries and associate members and to seek to promote the work in which they are involved. In addition, the office mobilises Christians in Ireland both north and south to help build a different Europe, through prayer and financial support.
The office team is responsible for:
- the daily running of the ECM office
- recruiting and supporting candidates and missionaries
- the administration of funds, information, communication, facilitate support
The board of ECM Ireland consists of a number of skilled, committed people with diverse backgrounds who:
- oversee the running of the office and use of funds
- support and guide the Director in all areas of their work
- are the governing body to whom the Director is accountable and bear ultimate responsibility for all areas of ECM Ireland’s ministry.
Volunteers and Ambassadors
In addition to the regular office employees, volunteers work in various capacities such as prayer co-ordinators and those who update our database systems periodically.
OUR STAFF AND TRUSTEES
Geoff DonaldsonECM Ireland Director
May GreenVolunteer in Ireland
Andrew GreenECM Ireland Council Member
Andrew McCormickECM Ireland Council Chair
Geoff McIlrathECM Ireland Council Member
Alastair McNeelyECM Ireland Council Member
Stephen MegrathOperations Manager
Lorna MooreCommunication and Supporter Relations Manager of ECM Ireland
Lorraine MooreECM Ireland Council Member
Stuart and Ellyse RowellPastoral Care and Mentoring in ECM Ireland
Lourdes and Graham WilliamsonFinance Manager